The Keswani Custom Tailored suit offers a superior fit along with the finest quality, style and durability. Our meticulously curated selection of fabrics is from the finest clothes sourced from around the world, and our expert fitters and designers will guide you throughout the process to ensure your Keswani Custom Tailored suit is to your highest standard.
To ensure the perfect fit & construction of your garment, our master fitters will take over 30 precise measurements and will work with you in selecting the perfect style, fabric, and special details to match both your personality and body type. We guarantee to deliver a suit the you will wear with confidence and enthusiasm.
THE SUIT JACKET – CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
- Various Single Breasted and Double-breasted styles
- Lapels can be placed in three main styles: Notch, Peak and Shaw
- Options include Regular, Slim and wide
- Jacket pockets can be Flap, Piped or Welt, regular or slanted
- With or Without Ticket pocket; Chest Pocket options are welt or patch
- Internal pockets can be standard or specific to ones needs
- Pick Stitching or Hand Picked Stitching are all sewn by hand
- None, Single or a Double Vent, whichever is best for you
- We suggest Horn or Bone buttons, however we offer various options
- Always Functioning Buttonholes – Three, Four or Five – Overlapping or Kissing; the option is yours
- We suggest leaving the last button open to quietly show off that the buttons really do function
- Create your own personal label – Your full name or just the initials
The Keswani Custom Experience allows for a personal experience for a garment that is created specifically to your needs. When you meet with our master fitters and designers we go through all the custom features with you, you are not limited to what has been presented above, this is simply a guide to give you a better understanding of what we have to offer.